Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ricky Gervais

I didn't watch the Golden Globes but the press is all stirred up by the comments Ricky Gervais made as the host.  And Ricky said that after this broadcast, the Hollywood Foreign Press wouldn't invite back as a host.

For me, I love Ricky Gervais.  When I first watched Office, I was captivated by the show.  I don't watch the US version.  However, I get my Ricky Gervais fill by watching his show on HBO The Ricky Gervais Show.  I must admit I love to hear Ricky laugh that high-pitched squealing laugh.  I can't help but join in.  But there are funny comments from Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington as well.

With the second season just an episode in, I say watch it if you want to waste time or just want to have a good laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment