Monday, October 15, 2012

You Like Me. You Really Like Me.

My Highland Romance has been contracted by Secret Cravings. WooHoo!

The romance is tentively titled The Marriage Alliance.

To all the writers out there and the dreamers, I beg you not to give up, lost hope, degrade or belittle the dream. You are not too old, too poor, not smart enough and all the soul cutting put downs we tell ourself. One quote I remember when I questioned myself.  "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." 

Believe in them!

So, I may not know your names or faces, however know one truth.

I believe in you and your dream.

3 comments:

  1. You did it girl!! So Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liz and Stacy. In the next few months, I'll will be sharing more details and the craziness.

    ReplyDelete