Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Hate Waiting!

Months ago, I got tired of my long hair. I would wash it, condition it, comb it, straighten it. Put it up in a ponytail, take it down, make sure it didn't get wet and all the other things women deal with so they fabulous hair doesn't get messed up.

So after awhile, I got tired of it and chopped it off. I don't mean from lower back (which was my length) to shoulders. No, I went pixie cut short. A mere inch -- inch and a half of hair.
No more straightening. Washing was easy. And I didn't care if my hair got wet, the style aways stayed the same.

Following a pattern, I got tired of the short do.

Now, I'm letting my hair grow out and it's in an in-between nothing looks good hairstyle. Though my hair is growing at an inch per infinity, my impatience has grown a lot faster. Sure I know I can't make it grow longer. I certainly don't want extensions like movie stars.  Truthfully the thought of someone else's hair attached to mine is gross. Anyway, there is no point to this post, I just want to complain.

And I know I'm not the only woman who feels this way. Sometimes, we just have to vent. Do you have anything that you want to vent, bitch or complain about?
Comment away...

No comments:

Post a Comment