Friday, February 24, 2012

Hating Facebook

I admit it. I hate Facebook..

I was never a fan. Before the public was able to log on, my niece had signed on thanks to her being a college student. When she showed me her latest obsession, I felt as if this site was looking at someone's vacation photos and listening to the boring details.

I joined because my best friend demanded me to and I like that I can connect with family and friends that I hadn't sen in years and have missed. Lately though, it has been leaving cold and very disconnect to life and the world. That happens to be one of the reasons I've been hating my cell phone.

Am I the only one who feels this way? (Sheesh, I hope I don't sound crazy. But please, keep on reading my blog. Thanks!)

I know the remedy is to reconnect with the world, get outside and look around, talk to be people face to face. Not in a crazy way.

Do you need the same? Let's talk then.

No comments:

Post a Comment